Cheers to all of us thieves!
1) Who is the last person you high-fived?
My nephew who is fourteen months old.
2) If you were drafted into a war, would you survive.
Probably. Odds are fifty-fifty. Plus, I take direction well.
3) Do you sleep with the TV on?
SOmetimes, when I forget to put it in Sleep mode.
4) Have you ever drunk milk straight out of the carton?
Yup. And OJ. Then I grew up and became a germophobe.
5) Have you ever won a spelling bee?
Nope. I entered one and got eliminated in the first round. “Using” was the word. Not that I’m bitter or anything like that…
6) Have you ever been stung by a bee?
Yes. And a yellow jacket. Ouch.
7) How fast can you type?
55 WPM last time I checked. Which was about a decade ago.
8) Are you afraid of the dark?
No. But I’m leery of Promises in the Dark. (one of my favorite songs for Karaoke)
9) Eye color:
10) Have you ever made out at a drive-in?
The one in town was closed by the time I was old enough to make out. I did make out in a church parking lot–and got busted by the cops. Not that I’m bitter or anything like that…
11) When was the last time you chose a bath over a shower?
I’d have to say it’s been years since I’ve had a proper bubble bath. These days, it’s shower time only. I share a bathroom with my son. Nuff said.
12) Do you knock on wood?
Yep. The only superstition I don’t pooh-pooh.
13) Do you floss daily?
No. I should, though.
15) Can you hula hoop?
16) Are you good at keeping secrets?
Yes, because I usually don’t remember them.
17) What do you want for Christmas?
18) Do you know the Muffin Man?
That lives on Drury Lane? Nope. Never heard of him.
19) Do you talk in your sleep?
20) Who wrote the book of love?